Before you hire the services of Solicitors based in Coventry, there are certain things; your lawyer should tell you.
* Cost of the case, how it is calculated or they should give clear explanation as to how they arrived at the cost and itemized bill.
* To provide sound advice from qualified people
* Matters discussed will be kept confidential.
* Tell the clients about their rights.
* Receive progress report about the case.
* Disclose how much you pay if you win and what will be his charges.
* Guide you about the prospect of the case
The solicitor should however assure the client that work will be carried in a professional manner and within certain time-frame. The client in return should disclose all the fact about the case. Last minute disclosure can be a waste of time and money. The client should trust the solicitor once the case is in court. The client-solicitor relation is two-way and is based on trust.
Categorized as: Solicitor
Comments are disabled on this post